Terry of Terry1954 has kindly nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Thank you, Terry for this honor. I would like to refer you to Terry’s blog .
I have been following Terry’s blog for quite awhile for she has a difficult story to tell about her efforts to care for her brother who has Parkinson’s disease.
There are several rules that come with this award. They are:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Now I will tell you some things about myself that I haven’t already shared. Actually, this is difficult as this is supposed to be an anonymous blog and I have already shared much about myself.
- My favorite color is rose.
- I didn’t grow up with dreams of foreign travel though now I would like to see some places I have never seen before.
- I always believed I would live near mom and dad when I retired, though I had no idea how much time and energy it would take to support and care for them.
- I always wished to live near all of my children and grandchildren and visit with them regularly.
- It is not easy to live near all my children when they have to follow their own inclinations and the job market.
- I believe in the importance of family and wish I lived closer to all my family including aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.
- When I am stressed, I mentally “Go to the beach” and imagine myself walking along the shore, listening to the waves pounding on the beach and the seabirds in the air.
Since I have nominated other bloggers in past posts about awards, I am only listing 6 more today. The bloggers I would like to nominate are:
- The Estate Lady Speaks at http://estatelady.wordpress.com
- Kate Swaffer’s “Creating Life With Words” at http://Kateswaffer.com
- Living with an Aging Mind at http://livingwithanagingmind.wordpress.com
- Dealing with Dementia at http://dealingwithdementia.wordpress.com
- Save Every Step at http://saveeverystep.wordpress.com
- I Love Lucy at http://iloveluci2.wordpress.com
Congratulations to all the nominated bloggers.